Nexus - Reporting & Analytics
The need in Operational Back Office for consistent FACT-Based MI for decision making at speed was the reason the software was conceived.
Nexus provides a powerful and extensive MI suite with data and trend analysis, from individual policy or staff-member level all the way to holistic views of key metrics across the Operation, provided in clear dashboard formats.
Real-time, historical and predictive data reporting and analysis provides a complete overview of how processes, individuals or teams are performing, regardless of skill level, channel or geographical location.
Monitor business performance and quickly take corrective action to rebalance workload based on incoming tasks, priority of work and skills availability of workforce.
Nexus gives you access to the data you need to make the decisions which ensure optimal performance of your entire organisation.
- Real-time, multi-level, multi-dimensional MI
- Real-time, historic and predictive reporting capability
- Reporting available for viewing, printing or exporting
- View a ’snapshot’ of the operations MI in real-time in dashboard format
- Case Enquiry for interrogate live cases
- Measure quality and customer experience at process level
- Create forecast plans and compare plans against actual process
- Set-up and maintain user roles and access rights
- End user definable reports for data-mining
- Optimise performance and process
- Use data to continually improve company and team capability
- Greater insight into current, historical and potential capability
- Gives team managers more confidence to implement bigger changes
- Use reporting to continually improve your customer service
Nexus - For Senior Managers
Nexus - From a UW Senior Manager's View
Find Out More
Download the Core Systems PDF.
This Download illustrates the Core Work Management system and the added value modules available.