Nexus - Activity-Based Costing
Nexus is designed to quickly and easily identify the big cost-bases in your operation. Nexus promotes continual cost-optimisation to help your company maintain competitive advantage.
Nexus offers an approach to cost management that focuses on the relationships between processes/activities, cost drivers and resources.
Nexus helps to identify and separate value-added and non-value added activity to promote continual cost-base optimisation activity.
Holding all data in one place enables finance and operations to target waste elimination through investment lead activity and ensure ROI.
Activity based costing offers the ability to:
- Better manage the functional cost base for any part of the business by understanding what processes/activities are driving cost
- Identify end-To-end cost of processes
- Support your customer service proposition with an understanding of the cost of activities
- Maintain competitive advantage
- Ensure that your company is continually optimising its cost base
- Target investment lead enhancements for service
- Identify waste and target improvements through business process re-engineering through to Robotic Process Automation
- Deliver insight into cost of operations and services
- Safely reduce costs without damaging value
- Understand the costs that are driven by customers