Nexus - Integration
The Nexus software suite is designed to work as a stand-alone system, or to integrate or interface with existing ready made or in-house developed systems.
The implementation and integration of Nexus is delivered at speed but is well-planned, ensuring that it is adopted quickly.
Nexus has a proven approach combined with experience of different types of integration. We have developed a best-practice approach to integration which includes the knowledge of what to ask, what to look out for, and which pitfalls to avoid.
- Our implementation team will work with you to define the scope and functionality required, to design and implement the integration and provide support through user testing, acceptance and live running
- All integrations are based on a proven method and approach to support one or multiple systems
- Implementation can range in scope from a simple enquiry to an in-depth process integration with GUI and RPA tools
- Integration with existing systems enables you to hit the ground running and justify cost
- Integration benefits team members who are familiar and comfortable with existing systems and processes and who may be sceptical to change
- Without taking time to adjust and implement an entirely new system you can continue to deliver excellent levels of customer service