Nexus - Work Management Software
Nexus is the most comprehensive purpose-built work management software suite for any back office. Nexus acts as the ACD for the back office, with a comprehensive real-time reporting suite and end-to-end customer experience performance tracking and insight.
Nexus provides complete visibility of workload, as well as team capability and availability, allowing team managers to allocate workload both in terms of staff availability (attendance) and capability (skills).
Greater visibility of workload and workforce helps team and operations managers to deliver service excellence at optimum cost.
Nexus enables you to:
- Automatically allocate work creating more time for your managers to focus on improving team performance.
- Gain control of lost time and maximise the use of your available resources in line with work demand
- Understand in real-time where the back office is in relation to performance targets.
- Load balance the back office in line with capacity to deliver consistent service levels for your customer even at your busiest times
- Understand what drives multiple touchpoints or upstream complaint causes
- Have an overview of all outstanding and completed work from any channel
- Turn work volumes and items into hours
- Allocate work based on skills, autonomy, target and date
- Manage, view and track cases through the integrated contact centre
- Track delivery of service standards by case, task and process
- Understand real-time cost to skills progression
- Capture and identify non-productive lost time
- Map complaints to processes for root cause analysis
- Improved visibility of workload and workforce
- Better understanding of where workflow bottlenecks occur
- Improved performance of teams
- Improved customer service
- Less time and money spent in the wrong places
- Better understanding of where to focus money and resources
- Ability to set a different agenda.
- Ability to shape and influence the game with the intermediaries, third party suppliers, clients and outsourcers
- Increased service delivery and improved customer experience
- Increased understanding of the customer experience through real E2E measurement
- Role owners are empowered through interrelated data, enabling them to ask the right questions and perform at the right level
- Increased new business growth and solid policy retention
- Reduced risk and compliance issues
- Optimised cost base
- Greater understanding of where processes can be re-engineered to deliver long-term service, not just short-term costs delivery
- Staff feel valued and engaged through greater communication, and have a greater understanding of their role
Changes Nexus Brings
Nexus - Taking Responsibility
Nexus - The System
Nexus - From a Senior Manager's View
Find Out More
Download the Core Systems PDF.
This Download illustrates the Core Work Management system and the added value modules available.