Nexus - Training & Accreditation
Nexus deliver training and development for managers and team leaders using tried, tested and proven methodologies developed from industry experience.
Our accreditation and certification gives your organisation a proven, comprehensive framework for managing the people, processes and performance of your service operation. We want to see your people succeed and for your business to transfer into long term sustainability.
Nexus holds all of your training and accreditation information in one place, highlights skills-gaps within your workforce and ensures you have the visibility you need to improve and upskill.
- Our accreditation process has supported a growing portfolio of clients with over 400 managers responsible for over 3500 team members
- Our expert consultants tailor the level of support required to succeed
- Training which focuses on organisation and resource planning
- Solutions with method-based practices
- Designed for sustainability
- Designed to build confidence and capability
- All training and information provided in an online repository
- We can build in and adopt an annual re-accreditation and training new team managers process
- Skills transfer to internals is an option
Nexus training focuses on:
- Resource planning
- Work allocation
- Communication, connection and engagement
- Managing business process
- Removing ‘barriers’ and best practice
- Performance Management buy-in and improving performance through trust
With Nexus’ Training and Accreditation, you’ll gain:
- Gain a clear, consistent and relevant understanding of competence and actions necessary to demonstrate sustainable practice
- Gain the necessary skills and knowledge to deliver service excellence
- Build confidence and capability
- Identify skills gaps and understand how to improve/upskill
Nexus - Method and Approach
Nexus - From a Senior Manager's View
Download the Milt Accreditation's PDF
Our Accreditation process has supported a growing portfolio of clients with over 400 managers responsible for over 3500 team members. Our accreditations are recognition of achievement and a reflection of your investment in manager skill building.