Nexus - Blended Contact Centre
Nexus is designed to promote greater control and visibility of blended back-office and call centre environments. Nexus provides a unique management information suite for back-office and call centre blended environments, promoting greater control and visibility.
Nexus enables individual performance monitoring across front and back office activity to identify inefficiencies and maximise service delivery opportunities.
Gain greater control of back office and call centre blended environments and deliver consistent service for your customers by ensuring that the right people are doing the right tasks at the right time.
Nexus enables customer service agents to switch to back office tasks during times with lower call volume by accessing a prioritised task queue.
- Real-time reporting of all customer calls and touchpoints and information
- Performance monitoring across front and back office
- Enables customer service agents to switch to back office tasks during times with lower call volume by accessing a prioritised task queue
- Allows and encourages managers to gain greater control of teams and workload
- Reduce demand and strain on teams by allowing members to work across front and back-office
- Reduce demand drivers, number of calls in the contact centre and volume of complaints
- Greater customer satisfaction
Find Out More
Download the Core Systems with CC PDF.