Nexus - Business Processing Re-engineering Tools
Nexus is an ideal system solution for businesses with complex administration with variation and manual interventions, and where administrators make rule based decisions to complete work. Within Nexus we can build dedicated process assistants every staff member in your operation can use, ensuring all work is completed correctly regardless of complexity, product or service variation.
Nexus provides visibility of the hidden data in your tasks and process design which will enable you to identify optimisation opportunities. You cannot fix the problems of today with the same thinking that created them - the consolidated data and information in Nexus allows visibility and insight and unlocks the solutions for continuous improvement
Nexus has been successfully implemented for clients on Pension Maturities, financial and actuarial calculations, payment drawdown processes, Group Executive Pensions and to move paper based claims process to a tele claim process.
- All links to Generic User Interface or checklist appear in the case processing
- View personal work status by staff member and allocated work items
- Robotic process automation for high-volume, low-variation tasks
- Complete auditable data for every decision-step taken
- BPR and risk heatmaps Identify where to refine processes, embed best practice, reduce wastage, evidence compliance and add insight to the End-To-End customer experience
- Bring the total customer experience alive through consolidating quality and attribute cause, rework, complaints RCA, losses, risks, SLA and End-To-End elapsed time and touchpoints
- Track and understand BPR activities which range from Robotic Process Automation and Generic User Interface through to re-engineering strategies
- Deliver intense focus on BPR activity and measurement for ROI
- Nexus Generic User Interface requires no IT set up with the ‘line of business system’ and is easy to configure
- Automate decision-making
- Greater visibility, insight and transparency through extensive data and MI reporting
- With deeper data teams have greater insight and more confidence to implement bigger changes and continually improve.
- Encourage repatriation of offshored work where quality is low and effort is high
- Reduce risk and improve quality on complex, multi stage tasks that require high skills and knowledge
- Reduce key dependency on experienced, higher skilled staff members
- Bring balance to your operation
- Allow better use of available resources
- Reduce errors, reduce compliance and regulatory issues
- Free time to improve service delivery to create a better experience for your customers
Find Out More
Download the Milt Companion PDF.