Nexus - Omni-Channel
Nexus is a complete, end-to-end and omni-channel work allocation system. All work items, irrespective of channel or location, are compiled into one centralised view and sorted by type, priority, complexity, cost, as well as estimated time to complete.
Nexus captures a real-time single view of all work from all sources including telephones, social media, text, websites, email and scanned white mail.
With Nexus, all work items, irrespective of type, channel or geographical location, are assembled into one centralised view. Work is then assigned based on staff availability and competency.
Each case and task can be tracked throughout the end-to-end process to produce a comprehensive audit trail, historic and predictive management information and complete visibility of multi-channel workload and workforce.
- Delivers a centralised view of all work types regardless of source, across multiple hierarchies and geographical locations
- Manual or automatic work allocation
- Allows transactional back offices to capture multi-channel inputs
- Allocate workload to available staff in terms of availability and capability
- Allocate tasks in real-time to the most applicable resources to meet SLAs, customer satisfaction targets and compliance requirements
- Turns work volumes and items into hours
- Case management and visibility of status which can be viewed by users in the contact centre
- Ability to track delivery of service standards
- SLA Tracking by case, task & process
- Simplified and optimised processes
- Effective use of resources
- Increased profitability
- Ability to load-balance the back office in line with capacity
- Makes sure team members are doing the right task at the right time
- Team members can receive work regardless of location and work remotely if needed
- Customer touchpoints are tracked across all channels, ensuring consistent quality of customer service and minimising complaints
Nexus - The System
Nexus - Catalyst To Change
Find Out More
Download the Core Systems PDF.
This Download illustrates the Core Work Management system and the added value modules available.