Nexus - Capacity Planning
Nexus is a work management software which provides extensive capacity and scenario planning, based on historical and predictive information. Our forecasting methodology is centred on the requirement for short and medium operational business planning and is designed to be practised by front line management through to senior managers.
No more spreadsheets! Nexus capacity planning module removes the requirement for inaccurate and cumbersome spreadsheets. Nexus is designed by and for forecasting and planning professionals, providing the key features and reporting suites required in today’s multi step back office operations.
Accurately forecast future workload and the impact on teams to ensure the operation can deliver KPIs and future growth. The forecasting module is an integrated module of the software suite, specifically designed for back office operations to provide accurate and consistent forecasting.
Determine forecast accuracy by comparing committed plans against actual experience in order to enhance learning and improve capacity planning from team manager up to head of division or site.
- Support for blended, cross-functional strategic workforce planning
- Real-time, historical and predictive capacity planning
- One single forecast model with multi-departmental input – no more spreadsheets
- ‘What if’ scenario modelling
- Inbound call centre forecasting, planning & scheduling
- Resource, skills planning and forecasting supporting complex, multi-stage processes
- Accurately plan incoming workload
- Load-balance workforce to ensure optimal use of resources
- Continually improve and optimise team performance
- Ensure smooth and optimal workflow
- Improve customer service capabilities
Changes Nexus Brings
Find Out More
Download the Operational Forecasting PDF.