Nexus - Training & Competence
Nexus is designed to encourage organisations to take a consistent and pragmatic approach to training and competence.
Whatever your sector with the Financial Services industry or Utilities an effective and flexible Training and Competence (T&C) and Compliance Monitoring System can prevent Compliance breaches with timely training and testing, documentary evidence storage, diarised activities and flexible exception reporting.
Nexus holds all of your training, regulatory and compliance information in one place to help identify skills gaps and areas for improvement. Easily and quickly create and issue tests to individuals, teams, or your entire operation.
Easily compile results and generate reports to evidence training and compliance.
- Provides a central location for all training, regulatory and compliance information
- Provides individual performance monitoring across front and back-office
- Creates and issues tests to individuals, teams or your entire operation.
- Tracks competency and training of all staff
- Quickly and easily identify skills deficits, or inefficiencies
- Evidence compliance with training and competence reporting
- Encourage and empower teams and team members to upskill
- Forecast training requirements to ensure there is sufficient time scheduled for training
- Customers receive consistently excellent levels of customer service from well-trained, knowledgeable staff
Nexus - Method and Approach
Find Out More
Download the Milt Accreditation's PDF.