Nexus - Fixed Cost & Time
Nexus is delivered on a fixed-time scale basis, as well as being implemented at fixed-cost.
Upon consultation, we will set a fixed cost and fixed timescale for the implementation of Nexus; neither of which will exceed estimations. This enables us to guarantee that implementation of Nexus happens on-budget and on-time.
Upon the completion of a site survey, we guarantee a benefits improvement, which in most cases exceeds 20%, combined with other balanced operational metric improvements.
- We can project manage Nexus implementation, or it can be skill-transferred to your internal implementation teams after a phased implementation and pilot sign off
- Nexus can continue to project manage and assist your teams, working with live data to measure, understand and control outcomes
- Nexus is designed to integrate with and complement in-house or existing systems where necessary
- Management accreditation aligned to IBP practices and principles of operational management frameworks
- Nexus’ fixed-cost and fixed-time scale guarantee lowers risk factors of implementation
- Ability to measure, understand and control implementation outcomes
- A no-risk, no-obligation approach
- Shape the solutions and understand the costs upfront
- Build a robust business case and target ROI