DOWNLOAD WHY BACK OFFICE OPTIMISATION UNDERPINS YOUR COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE EBOOK
The benefits and outcomes of Nexus go beyond just keeping pace and maintaining market share.
Nexus also encourages and enables organisations to obtain competitive advantage in service operations.
The visibility and insight that comes with Nexus enables service operations to deliver better, consistent outcomes - the key to unlocking long-term competitive advantage.
- High performance throughout your operation with a defined, tested and documented Operational Management Framework
- Defined and aligned consistent metrics allowing visibility and control for all levels of management
- Fact based, robust management information with an extensive fully-integrated historic and real time hierarchical report suite
- Active management and control of quality, losses and risk through built-in risk-based frameworks.
- Intense focus on the key processes that negatively impact on the operation achieving long term sustainability and continuous improvement
- Optimum resource utilisation through improved short- and long-term planning and forecasting
Key Benefits Our Customers Talk About
- Typically 20%+ capacity improvements by the end of implementation
- Improved customer service outcome measures such as Financial Services 5 star awards, Net Promoter Scores and reductions in complaint volumes.
- Speed of benefit delivery which is typically within the first 10 –12 weeks of measurement implementation
- We have never delivered less than +145% ROI in 12 months